Last updated: May 22, 2018
As Data Processors, we collect the following information in order to provide you with the ability to use PurchaseControl and to provide you with the best customer service.
Account and Profile Information. When you create an account and profile on PurchaseControl, we collect your name and contact information.
Communications. When you communicate with us through support@PurchaseControl.com we maintain a record of your communication.
Engagement. We collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of PurchaseControl such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, date and time stamp, URL, time zone, and other information about user activities on PurchaseControl, in order to continuously help to improve the latest versions of our software.
How We Use Your Information
We collect information only for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you with the PurchaseControl software platform, communicate with you about your use of PurchaseControl, respond to your inquiries, provide support, and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about changes, improvement to existing products or information we believe may interest you about new features or modules.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better-understand how users access and use PurchaseControl; to evaluate and improve PurchaseControl, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- We do not provide information about third party products or services.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Ad Services.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
- Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
- Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of PurchaseControl, its users, or others.
- Metrics and Analytics. Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. PurchaseControl has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using PurchaseControl on a shared or unsecured device.
or write to us at:
51B Robinhood Ind. Est.