Purchase Control Purchasing Functions - First steps
Firstly, every user of the system should log on and review the user interface just to acclimatize themselves with the general look and feel to get used to the sections of the purchasing console, familiarize themselves with the site layout, how to activate the help function and other general tasks.
Secondly, we would recommend that you change the system generated password to something you can remember.
The best way to learn Purchase Control is to undertake as many of your everyday purchasing tasks in a logical order. To this end, we recommend following the plan laid out below that brings a new user through much of the purchase order lifecycle in a sensible and logical work flow.
A basic outline of these steps would be:
- 1. Creating, reviewing and editing a requisition
- 2. Forwarding a requisition for approval and reviewing its status
- 3. Authorising a requisition (and other options)
- 4. Sending the order to the vendor (and other options)
- 5. Completing Goods Received
- 6. Duplicating Requisitions / Orders
Cloud Based Purchase Order Software